how not to load a jet ski ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Maybe they should've considered using a trailer ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sounds like you are declaring Florida home now Ryan...

Florida has always been home, just im from pittsburgh so diehard Steelers and Pens fan (Dont even ask about the Pirates though). I just get annoyed by some of the people down here, and have been too busy working to go diving lately

Ohh scott you know anyone wanting to get AOW around mid july with dives on a Sunday and Monday? Im working on getting in a class, was looking at tides and it seems like tide charts show 2 oportunities in july to get it knocked out in 2 days and more people = lower cost (quoted 400 for just me 350 if i get a group of 4)

It's amazing the crap people try to do. Watching people at the boat ramp can be very amusing.

I live next to a boat ramp, I frequently grab a brew and walk next door on weekends just to watch the show. You just can't buy entertainment like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We call that 'Dock Theatre'. And you are correct - amazing shows of incompetence, stupidity and arrogance. (Closely related are Parking Lot Theatre and Bar/Dinner Theatre)

Did ya wonder why no one is using THAT side of the ramp? :no: How bout the fact that there is an 8' drop at the end at low tide? Guess you do now that your brand new Escalade is sitting under 2 feet of water...ooopppps...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom