how much is too much modification?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gunn

Reaction score
I have a newish Pinnacle Evo 2 drysuit and the fit is terrible. The boots and ankles are loose, which leads my feet to cramp up, and the chest is too large and air gets trapped. Can the suit be modified enough to fix these problems or do I have to bite the bullet and try to sell/buy a new suit? Thanks in advance!

Why not return it to where you purchased it from if it fits that bad?
You may want to look at Express Wetsuit Repair . Never used them before.
There are others you can find using Google or you could tell us where you're from by filling out your user profile. There may be a service in your own town

You can have the boots changed.

How large is too large? You have no info on your profile, so it is not clear if you have been diving for awhile, but that drysuit does not fit like a wetsuit. At depth there will be some folds in the suit but the air should be venting. If you don't have a Pinnacle dealer near you check out the Pinnacle website for their sizing chart to see if you have the right size.

Pinnacle Aquatics

I would recommend you contact Superior Diving Repair in Brainerd Minnesota as he can work magic on a suit but the better solution would be a better fitting suit unless stock size suits dont fit you. A fusion would probably solve all your problems though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom