How much have you spent on training and dive equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yer gonna get deleted.
Scubaboard has to keep the post count up, that's how they justify the advertising counts.
Fine line between deleting the posts calling out the bots and the posts the bots create. It's clear that scubaboard is in favor of the bots as it brings in more income.

And this post will soon be deleted for not being relevent... But the bot will continue.

All part of where the money I spend with the venders goes. And I have spent plenty of it.

Who cares what’s been spent doing something I enjoy. It’s a lot less than I spent on sailing, but it’s a few $10's of thousands.

This will increase as I travel to go diving in exotic locations

Scubaboard has to keep the post count up, that's how they justify the advertising counts.
Fine line between deleting the posts calling out the bots and the posts the bots create. It's clear that scubaboard is in favor of the bots as it brings in more income.

And this post will soon be deleted for not being relevent... But the bot will continue.

All part of where the money I spend with the venders goes. And I have spent plenty of it.
It becoming to be very obvious that it is as you said.

Yer gonna get deleted.
Most likely you're right. I was just deleted in another thread where it was very active.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom