How many people love Vintage Equipment Diving ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Trapezus,

I've seen some of your neat postings on the Vintage Double Hose website and just wanted to say hi. I dive either pure vintage or retro-double hose all the time here in the Red Sea.

2015-08-14 19.06.10 III.jpg
PC260120.JPG
PICT0066.JPG

Hey Russel, Which photos you have seen in VDH site ? I prefer especially Europen dives photos and some anonymous .I never look VDH site and never coppied.
May be some of them in Face or the other diving sites. I dove many times Red Sea ,Blue Hole but never seen an American ! My grandfather can dive Silver Springs too :)
Have you ever dove in Blue Hole ? There is a diver cemetery.
If one day dive there ,should swim well against the current and if you get scared half way donn't come back and use twin tanks..The light not near as you think.. Otherwise you would be a member of that cemetery..

Last edited:
Russel , Do you know what my biggest dream? Pass the BLUE HOLE with my vintage equipments..
Regulator ? Royal Mistral , most trusted and favorite.. However ,plane doesnn't take my twin 9+9 La Spirotechnque tanks and Fenzy's smal tank. Before diving I must try the rent double.
Body system doesnn't work in Blue Hole . Everyone redeems himself ! if one broke away from the group you donn't try to help him.
You wouldnn't see your beautiful Asian wife again..Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom