How many message board posters does it take to change a light bulb?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sinbad the Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could
have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electrical section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly
correct

3 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion
to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore
the posts are relevant to this forum

20 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best
light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands
are faulty

5 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which
makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and
signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the
light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

3 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light
bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over
again

Now THAT ^ was funny!! :rofl3:

Very funny....As per the last one, I'll bump this thread in six months when I have another slow day at work.

-Dan

It's trick question. Nothing ever changes.

Very funny....As per the last one, I'll bump this thread in six months when I have another slow day at work.

-Dan

Slacker...... :D

You forgot to include:

10 people to post that they bought their new light bulbs online from Leisure Pro.

10 to reply that you should buy light bulbs at your LDS or they will go out of business and there will be nowhere to get fills.

5 people to ask, why did you post and bring back to life an old thread?!

Back
Top Bottom