How many hours per day do you spend looking at this thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mauifish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi divers, I am new to SB and have been checking it out when time allows, I have noticed some of you are on just about every thread, and I see you on other website boards, just wondering about how many hours do you spend on a computer each day/week. have you ever thought about it?:showtime:

i am on and off throughout the day, especially if i have phone hearings that require little of my input (just an occasional question on something technical). i have been on several of those today, so easy to post.

also if i do document reviews, i take frequent breaks, and that usually means scubaboard

and basically, i spend all night on scubaboard five nights a weeks. i don't watch t.v., so i will be logged on while i do chores or whatever ...

hours wise ... i would say at least 15-20 hours per week, the bulk of that at night

My real job is "Software Engineer", which means I spend pretty much the whole day writing code, then waiting for it to run.

I can either stare at the "grinding gears" animation, or pop over here for a couple of minutes.

Terry

Mauifish:
Hi divers, I am new to SB and have been checking it out when time allows, I have noticed some of you are on just about every thread, and I see you on other website boards, just wondering about how many hours do you spend on a computer each day/week. have you ever thought about it?:showtime:

Thats what I thought, several of you guys work in front of a pc, I pop in on occasion, sometimes I have to run away to do a job, can't always reply in time

resistance is futile.......you will be assimilated.....:laser:

In October of last year, 1.53 million visitors spent 76 years, 44 weeks and 2 days on ScubaBoard. That's 13 minutes and 12 seconds per visitor.

Sigh.... I hope not seeing this question. Should I log off now?

It's like last night when my accountant totaled up my gear, course and travel costs for this year. I would have been better off not knowing. Now I know why I didn't buy a new vehicle this year.

In October of last year, 1.53 million visitors spent 76 years, 44 weeks and 2 days on ScubaBoard. That's 13 minutes and 12 seconds per visitor.
__________________WOW awesome statistics, that is a lot of time

JimLap:
It's like last night when my accountant totaled up my gear, course and travel costs for this year. I would have been better off not knowing. Now I know why I didn't buy a new vehicle this year.

you have an accountant? i have my wife's cousin Rupert and an abacus

he's still working on my 1988 tax return

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom