How lucky were we?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Fic

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We just got back from two weeks in the Philippines. We stayed at Atlantis Puerto Galero and Dumaguete. Both resorts were awesome but the reason we were lucky was...........BLUE RINGED OCTOPUS!!! We saw 2 of them during our stay at Puerto Galero. The dive masters we had said they had seen only 2 in about 2000 dives and another on had only seen 4-5 in 5000 dives. We saw 2 in 25 dives. WOW!! I also got some great pictures and will post them later.

Awesome, can't wait to see the pics! Did you let them bite you? I guess not or you wouldn't have lived to write about it. :) I hear their toxins can be quite hallucinogenic! LOL... just kidding. Seriously looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Not to burst your bubble....we see them about 1 in 10 dives....they are everywhere in the PI. We have everything....come back soon!!

Oh....yeah...shhhh....sorry

Geeze, I haven't seen one...:(

uh....er.....uh.....ok?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom