How late do Taxis run from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goneballistic

Registered
Reaction score
We are leaving for cancun next friday but we're not getting in till 11:30 PM.

we want to go out to Cozumel for the week but the ferry doesn't run that late so we need to stay in either Cancun or Playa Del Carmen.

does anyone know if taxis or shuttles will run to Playa at midnight? Or are we going to have to go into cancun first and then back out to Playa to make the trip over the next day?

I think we are going to stay on Coz, my wife is just barely newly certified, where are the best (calmest) spots to take a new diver on Cozumel?

Thanks!

Matt

Hola! If you're going to Cozumel, I would recommend coming straight down to Playa. If you stay in cancun you would actually be backtracking. So take a taxi to Playa from the airport (30-40USD) and if you like I can have you a room waiting at La Rana Cansada Hotel ( Hotel La Rana Cansada - Playa del Carmen, Mexico ) which is a small boutique hotel...and I can make sure someone is up and there to greet you when you arrive. PM me if you have more questions or need help planning something.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom