How firm are the cressi sub reaction pros?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hylian Loach

Registered
Reaction score
In Edmonds. Just north of Seattle. Home of Rick St
Recently I looked into getting a Pair of Cressi Masterfrogs for a pair of snorkel/scuba fins. Unfortunatly they were recently discontinued. I recently found on their site, however, a new product called the Reaction pro. It was labled and described as a free diving fin, even though they were relativly short. I was wondering if they are some sort of replacement to the Masterfrogs since they seemed to be descibed as being for similar uses.

So I was wondering how stiff they are. Are they like the master frogs, having alot of "snap" to the blade? Or are they a softer diving fin?

I would really appreciate it someone whose used them or felt them could help me.

Thanks.

I have the Reaction open heels and I find them to be pretty stiff. Granted I am a bit of a newbie diver with only 30 dives under my belt, but I tried a few of my buddies fins and found that mine were a little stiffer.

I have actually just switch over the the Tusa Expert zooms.

Back
Top Bottom