How do you display your stuff?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whiterook

Reaction score
Greetings all

I have been storing my vintage collection in the closet or away in boxes but I want to come up with a cool way of displaying everything. I'm getting the bug to expand my collection and I was wondering if any of you had made or bought display cases or picture (type) frames? I mean, how do you actually display your collection in your home. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Display hell, I use everything. No use having it if you don't use it.

Good question... I'm looking for ideas also. Until I get my own room I have to make my displays compatible with my wife.

Besides Captain, I need a drying rack for rotating my regs thru.

Well, you can always buy up 1/2" pipe thread valves, and make stand out of pipes. I've also seen people who have cut the shoulders and necks off of junk cyliners and made stands.

There is some on the wall and the rest is either in use or packed away (hard to get in a vintage dive these days and hard to use all 65+ regs...)

That looks great Lisa... any photos of a double hose?

thanks fishboy....none on the wall...they are packed away. Don't want the hoses to hang thru or get funky :(

I keep a few things on our mantle over the fireplace.

Display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? I display it in use on my person. Display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from displaying it in the water and one fellow displayed his at 185 feet.

Display hell, I use it.

I don't get into or understand the hording, if something is not used then why have it--so another person cannot have it? Why?

No, I have never framed a tank or hung a regulator or decopaged a snorkel, new or vintage, lol.
N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom