Question How do I sell scuba gear on the site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Crystalblue
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How do I sell scuba gear on the site?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Not authorized to post for sale items. Particularly in this forum. I removed the photo and the listing. Do not post for sale items until you have access to the classified forums.

Hello everyone. New user. Not a swimmer, and no diving experience either. Need to sale a set of scuba diving gear ( Akona Chelan Roller Bag, Scubapro Air Z-O2 dive computer, Transmitter Air Z+, Scubapro Twin Jet Fins Medium, Scubapro Regulator MK20 and S600, SeaQuest Pro unlimited QD scuba dive, Scuba dive flashlight, weight belt, snorkel, and two pcs Snorkel Mask). Selling price is $600.00. Not a scammer. No shipping. Pick up only in person. Thanks.

Hello everyone. New user. Not a swimmer, and no diving experience either. Need to sale a set of scuba diving gear ( Akona Chelan Roller Bag, Scubapro Air Z-O2 dive computer, Transmitter Air Z+, Scubapro Twin Jet Fins Medium, Scubapro Regulator MK20 and S600, SeaQuest Pro unlimited QD scuba dive, Scuba dive flashlight, weight belt, snorkel, and two pcs Snorkel Mask). Selling price is $600.00. Not a scammer. No shipping. Pick up only in person. Thanks.
I'll offer you $50 for the lot, but you've got to deliver it to me in person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom