Question How do I sell scuba gear on the site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Crystalblue
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
How do I sell scuba gear on the site?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Not authorized to post for sale items. Particularly in this forum. I removed the photo and the listing. Do not post for sale items until you have access to the classified forums.

Normally you would join and interact with others until you have reached the minimum post count so that you can post in the classified section.
Apparently another option is to list a used wetsuit for $750 in the site support section.

Buying and selling on this site is provided as a sort of bonus service for active participants. There is a mechanism in place to prevent people from dropping in out of the blue just to make a quick buck selling off gear.

If a person joins in the discussions and becomes part of the community, then and only then are they allowed to post for sale items (after they have accumulated sufficient posts to become known).

This may seem harsh or draconian, but it prevents scammers and con artists from coming in just to make money off of us.

Green Frog 🐸

I love you guys. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom