How deep with the Legend LX???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless some of you guys are getting paid to dive (excluding instructors and such) then all of your regulators are recreational use. Ho hum. N

I've had my legend down to 66 meters in Vanuatu. They breathed fine. I also had my poseidens down that deep and there was no noticable difference to me. Of course with the Narcosis who knows.

Tiefseetaucher:
What do you imply? Do you think it is not good for technical diving?
If I want an aqua lung reg (I have several) and do deep dives I use their top of the line equipment, Apex.

I have a legend LX, Haven't got it under the water yet though. (only had it for two weeks and my dive buddy is over in brazil).

The main thing that swung me over to getting the Aqualung brand and not a Apex was the lifetime warranty on the Aqualung, which means i never have to pay for the servicing parts. This is something they don't offer on the Apex regs (at least down here in NZ). Even amortising the reg over 10 years thats a significant saving in $ :)

Deeper dive require mix gas, even a stiff reg will breath pretty good using trimix.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom