How bad does Corpus look?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I heard on the radio this morning about the tornado(es) that hit Corpus Christi yesterday. Does anyone know how bad the damage really is? Was the Texas State Aquarium hit?? I've heard about Del Mar College taking a pretty big hit, but that's about all I know. :eek:

I'll watch the reports...

Whew!! what a day !! just can't have a cook-out anymore !!pretty bad when the weather office can't even have a cook-out ... Most of the damage was sporadic unfortunately the community college in town was hit and some folks were injured and I believe at least one fatality , lucky the storm didn't hit more of the campus than what it did.We've had so much rain here lately I,m contemplating going into the pirana perch / chain mail suit business:giggle: hope this answears your query..
William :)

The cat. 5 storm Kenna looks like its headed that direction.....hopefully it will lose most of it's kick over Mex..

Good Luck Corpus!

I started reading the thread and saw the reference to Hurricane Kenna and wondered if I had time warped or something. I know we already had Kyle and Lili blow by here, and couldn't figure out why there was the references to Kenna.

A quick trip to the Weather Channel site quickly cleared that up. :rolleyes:

Marc :jester:

A school...high school or Jr. college...was hit pretty hard. A teacher was killed when a wall fell on him. There were 3 tornados in all and lots of damage.

Back
Top Bottom