How are the D Cards Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh ya, we are booked on the September boat, I hope it won't be too big a disappointment after Roatan!

Dave

Got mine in -- photo fuzzy (I probably broke the printer :) )

It'll be useful for OW classes this weekend -- show the students what they can aim for!

OMG are you actually home for once TG

I'm sure my D-card will come home before this DVD I ordered from Canada comes home. :confused:

trucker girl:
:truckergirl: :dork2: MY D-CARD HAS ARRIVED! IT'S OFFICIAL... I'M HAVING FUN! :dork2: :truckergirl:
Congratulations on achieving Dorkdom.

trucker girl:
:truckergirl: :dork2: MY D-CARD HAS ARRIVED! IT'S OFFICIAL... I'M HAVING FUN! :dork2: :truckergirl:

Yeah, like you needed the card for that! :D :dork2:

RoyN:
I'm sure my D-card will come home before this DVD I ordered from Canada comes home. :confused:

Hey RoyN.. Your card and Merxlin's are at the printers ready to pick up. The lady was out of the office today, so I can't get them until, at the earliest, Monday. I'll let you know as soon as I get them in the mail to you.:dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom