How About them thar GATORS???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This is too cool!

Our second championship game in the same calander year against the very same school! This has never happened before!

Of course, no other school has concurrently held the national titles for Football and Basketball either. Can the Gators also be the first school to win them in the same school year? Will we get to officially rename Ohio State as the Yuckeyes? :D Time will tell, however you know who I will be rooting for:

GO GATORS!!!

Gators - shmators !!!! I hate gators !!!!

Goooooo Bulldogs ! ! ! ! Bulldogs ??? Bulldogs ?? Bulldogs ? . . . . . . ????? :huh:

the K

The game should be a good one. I will watch it tonight.

GO GATORS!!!

Win or lose, it is truly a great year to be a GATOR!

We picked up our first ever Basketball championship last year: WOW
We became the first School to Play for concurrent championships in two different sports.WOW x2
We became the first School to earn concurrent national championships in Men's Basketball and Football! WOW x3
We now join Ohio as the first schools to play each other for two different national championships in the same academic year. WOW x4
Now we are poised to be the first school to EVER hold the Men's Football and Basketball championships in the same academic year. WOW x5

GO GATORS!!!
So what have the Bulldogs done this year??? Other than giving us an easy win in Football. :D

I'll get you, you big monkey !!!! You jist wait and see . . . . ! ! ! ! !

And, we're not gonna talk about that !!!

However, that would be an awesome accomplishment, and I am pulling for ya, regardless of how much it goes against my grain!

the K-ontrite

The Kraken:
However, that would be an awesome accomplishment, and I am pulling for ya, regardless of how much it goes against my grain!

the K-ontrite

No true UGA fan would ever say those words. :shakehead GO BUCKEYES!!!!

pooper2.jpg

I ain't pulling fer no da-yum Yankees !!!

That's all I got to say bout that . . .

the K

NetDoc:
We heard this earlier this year, didn't we??? Bwahahahahaha!

Ah, but earlier we were favored and you upset us.

The shoe is on the other foot this time, our turn to return the favor to you.

As they say, what goes around, comes around.

Go Bucks!

Back
Top Bottom