Suggestion How about an incident reporting zone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
fgray1

fgray1

GDI Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I think this would be a good idea to have a area for just Incedent reports. We see them in the clubs and all over the board. I think if you put a place for divers to post stories of some of the things that all of us do and slap ourselves in the forhead after. I think we can all learn for other mistakes.
What do you think. :11:
Fred

Fred:
Love ya darling..but no..not now. We have enough Forums for awhile.
:)

OK Pug.. you can move all the threads then. :winky:

My only hope is that it would be a flame free zone.
I'm afraid it would just turn nasty, fast. With people pointing out how others are not qualified to be diving, need additional training, are a liability to every other diver within a quarter mile of them...etc...

If it's not your own report then no names. If you mention a name or flame someone else 86 the post. I don't want people trying to put other divers down. They have a similar post in cave divers forum and it works well. Not to mention makes you think. I learn alot from others that make mistakes.
The post already exsist here they are just scattered all about. I think it would work and be interesting and a great learning tool for newbies. But then again who am I.
I think most the flamers have been weeded out. Besides people have to think what would they do when it's their turn to be flamed.
Fred

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom