Houston area scuba social - June 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thesassyrabbit

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Mark your calendars! Invite your friends!

If you were at the March 3rd Houston area scuba Happy Hour, you know how much fun it was... if you missed it... here's your chance to see your regular dive (and/or drinking) buddies, meet some new friends/dive buddies, and talk about your diving trips!

WHO: Divers or wanna-be-divers
WHAT: Houston area scuba diver Happy Hour
WHEN: Friday, June 23rd from 6:00 p.m. to ????
WHERE: Stag’s Head Pub
2128 Portsmouth St.
Houston, Texas 77098
Phone: (713) 533-1199
Click here for a map

Stag’s Head Pub serves food … and spirits (of course!!).

Will you be there?

Shamelessly bouncing this back to the top. I posted this fairly far in advance but want to make sure that the Houston area folks who missed (not pointing out any names cudabait or dee to name a few) it last time consider coming out and joining us. Hope to see you there!

LaCuda and I are planning on making it.

Regards,

SillyRabbit,

I'm going to be leaving for NC on the 23rd. You do this just so I don't make these, don't you? :D

PacketSniffer:
SillyRabbit,

I'm going to be leaving for NC on the 23rd. You do this just so I don't make these, don't you? :D

:D

(nah.. just kidding.... have a great time. Hope you got your reg set up back all in one piece)

Cudabait:
LaCuda and I are planning on making it.

Regards,

Yippee! Now make sure your lunarfins friends come too! They were a great bunch at the event down in your neck of the woods!

thesassyrabbit:
:D
Hope you got your reg set up back all in one piece)

Yes, I did. I let everyone know right here. I guess you've been too busy texting to notice. :D :p

Back
Top Bottom