Housings - prices - quality

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stuart: Didn't Phil Rudin publish some shots with that lens or was that only with the 7C?
Bill

Stuart: Didn't Phil Rudin publish some shots with that lens or was that only with the 7C?
Bill

I can't remember for sure, but I *think* he hasn't yet (unless it was just in the last 2 or 3 days) because, like me, he was waiting for the port for that lens for the Nauticam housing. But, I could be misremembering. I've been reading so much about all the options lately...

He did publish it, but I suspect it was a loaner system. But apparently some folks have gotten the port.
when you get yours send me an email; I have some diopters for you to try so you can get a sense of what the various ones can do
Bill

He did publish it, but I suspect it was a loaner system. But apparently some folks have gotten the port.
when you get yours send me an email; I have some diopters for you to try so you can get a sense of what the various ones can do
Bill

I was thinking I had seen some that he posted, but then my brain said "no, he already told me he was waiting for the port." I think you are right.

I'll let you know. Reef said they should have them in the next week, I think.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom