Housing for Canon SD600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunnydude

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am looking for a housing for a Canon SD600. Anyone have one they aren't using or can direct me to one?

Thanks.

@sunnydude:
The Canon E-store is closing out many of the underwater housings it makes for discontinued Canon point-and-shoot digital cameras.
The WP-DC4 is the Canon OEM UW housing that you want for your SD600. You can get it for less than $100 new if you follow the directions at this website.
The sale ends on June 4.
I just ordered a new housing for my Canon P&S. Including tax + shipping, the item cost $82.

I hope that you can take advantage of this deal.

Place the order...or you'll never know.

I ordered mine which initially showed to be on backorder. The item shipped 2 days later. I received the housing 4 days after ordering it. Not bad, eh?

For some reason the additional 10% is not coming through.

For some reason the additional 10% is not coming through.
Uh. Using the link that I posted, there is no mention of an "additional 10%" discount.

On the link I posted, there's mention of a coupon code that gives an additional $24 off the $100 price. I was unable to get free shipping.

Good luck.

Uh. Using the link that I posted, there is no mention of an "additional 10%" discount.

On the link I posted, there's mention of a coupon code that gives an additional $24 off the $100 price. I was unable to get free shipping.

Good luck.

Its not taking the priority code for me. will try from my home computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom