Housing for C-4040?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markfm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Which Oly housing(s) will fit the C-4040? It sounds like maybe the older PT-010 would fit -- does the PT-015 also fit? Any links to places selling them in the US would be appreciated. Thanks.

markfm:
Which Oly housing(s) will fit the C-4040? It sounds like maybe the older PT-010 would fit -- does the PT-015 also fit? Any links to places selling them in the US would be appreciated. Thanks.

The PT-010 is the only Olympus housing that fits the C4040. They are almost impossible to find at this point. The PT-015 is for the C5050.

Thanks for the info -- I was afraid of that :)

I have one for sale right now on Ebay item 7512552901. Like new condition, I've only used it 3 times.

markfm:

DolphinSam -- I'm the one who just sent you the e-bay message, about trying to buy it -- you hadn't set a Buy It Now price, though you did on the other items :)

I am wondering if there is a difference between C4040 and C4040Z housing.

Are they using the same housing? What does "Z" stand for?

Thanks in advance,

hoosier:
I am wondering if there is a difference between C4040 and C4040Z housing.

Are they using the same housing? What does "Z" stand for?

Thanks in advance,
Same camera. Official name is C4040Z, I believe. Z stands for Zoom (I think).

Thanks for your info, but they don't seem to have it in stock anymore.....:06:

debersole:
I used to shoot with the C4040 and had it housed in a Light & Motion housing which was outstanding. Their website is www.uwimaging.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom