Hose routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I agree that the octo is better off on the left, but as I mentioned, the hoses end up quit cluttered, and the BC hose seems to stick up too far coming over the shoulder. I don't want it to get snagged on anything.

Get your digital cameras out.... I'll take a pic and post it when I get home from work tonite.

nickjb once bubbled...
This has been debated a few times (without conclusion, as usual)
The only position that makes sense with the octo on the left is if the sharer stares at the back of the doners head or vice versa. Not ideal.

Actually, IMO, ideal is using a 6 or 7' primary. In lieu of that, I guess I don't worry about what is "ideal" for an OOA hypothetical situation. I prefer to use what is "ideal" for diving, and "adequate" for the OOA situation that will most likely never happen.

I have actually been in 2 actual low air situations where I had to donate air. I was using an AIR 2 and standard length second stage at the time. Both went very well. Anything from that configuration has to be a step in the right direction :D

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom