Hood, BC, T-100, boots, wetsuit, and camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobbonthecorn

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale is a collection of items that my family no longer uses/needs, or I bought and it did not fit. I accept cash and PayPal only. Prices are my best guess. If you agree with price and want the item send me a PM with your PayPal information and I will invoice you. If you want to make a reasonable offer for an item, PM your offer to me. First come, first served, on offers. Items can/will be shipped CONUS only. Thanks for looking!
- Bare men’s 7mm ARCTIC hooded vest, size large. Seals are uncut. Used on one (1) freshwater dive. ($75 shipped)

- Bare T-100 drysuit undergarment, size MLT. Bought it but it did not fit. No signs of wear on this garment. ($75 shipped)

- Deep Sea Amphib boots, size 13 with a 3mm neoprene sock lining. Bare foot size 12-13 foot, drysuit with socks 11-12. Used twice. Bought them then got a drysuit with attached boots. ($35 shipped)

- Seaquest Balance, men’s, size large. Used on 10 freshwater dives then I switched to BP/W. Includes the attached knife in the picture. ($250 shipped)

- Sea&Sea MX5II camera, original box, belt pouch. Used twice but moved to a considerable more expensive camera since. ($20 shipped)

- Fathom farmer john wetsuit marked L 5. Neighbor moved last week and discovered it in a box. They bought it on a vacation, used it a couple of times, and boxed it up. Only thing I can see is a very light pilling where a weight belt buckle would have been. ($75 shipped)

Attachments

• ARCTIC1.jpg
    ARCTIC1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 39
  • ARCTIC2.jpg
    ARCTIC2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 37
  • BARE1.jpg
    BARE1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 36
  • BARE2.jpg
    BARE2.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 39
  • BARE3.jpg
    BARE3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 40
  • BC11.jpg
    BC11.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 40
  • BOOTS1.jpg
    BOOTS1.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 39
  • BOOTS2.jpg
    BOOTS2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 43
  • CAMERA.jpg
    CAMERA.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 43
  • WS1.jpg
    WS1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 33
  • WS2.jpg
    WS2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 31
  • WS3.jpg
    WS3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 35
I really can not answer the question. They are sold by foot size and the only note I have ever seen says- "Amphib boot sizes are based on bare feet and run about 1/2 size smaller than normal boots. If you are wearing socks, add 1/2 to 1 shoe size." When I put them on I has wearing gym socs plus dual layer Cabela fleece boot liners and still had to pull the laces up almost all the way. Depending on manufacturer I can wear between an 11 and 12 shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom