Honey, I'm Home.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "S" stands for Smoooooooooooooove talker.... =-x

Hey Abby - you never answered my question... aren't there Channel Islands off the UK as well? Guernsey, Jersey etc?? Or am I talking completely out of my donkey?? :loopy:

"S" Stands for many things... and I reserve the right to modify what it stands for anytime I wish... it makes for some VERY interesting pillow talk... I guess a certain someone will find out soon enough! :wink:

Foursome eh... while we're at it, we shouldn't cap that number. The more the merrier eh! You know my motto in life...
[red]"Go Big or Go Home!"[/red]

Speaking of being mischeivious.. where's Gasman these days? It's kinda dull without the village idiot LOL! (Just kidding) That's what happens when you go to post on a Fri night! hehe

Pillow talk... 3-somes, 4-somes.... How about we start a new forum entitled "Scuba Orgies"? Any takers? There are at least 3 people in this thread alone who I can think of..... :egrin:

(Mario - you :devilish:, you! How can we get away with this line of conversation when poor old Greg G's dive buddy gets edited?? LOL)

And as for the Gasman.... I miss MBKB too! The boards just don't smell the same without you around, Gman... As far as I know, Gassie and DivingGal are doing what they love best right now... errrr... that would be DIVING, of course! Hopefully they'll be back soon with lots of stories for us.

Right, I'm off to think some more about what Mario just said... :eek:

Though, the threads can and do get out of hand from time to time, you can get away with it most of the time as long as you just imply, but don't say outrite... and of course don't include any pictures... sorry Greg! :(

That link you "changed"... a word of advice - change it better next time. I wont mention the alteration you made, but its not difficult to know what you did if you dive the web lots (or as much as me!)

Anyway, who said they'd be time for pillow talk???!! xxx

Well Abby, I left it that way on purpose, and knew ppl could access it if they knew what they were doing, but I didn't realize anyone would advertise the fact... :(

Now back to this anti-pillow talk movement... how exactly does that work? I'd like to know more. :D

Can not be taught through speech only thro action....I'll have to show you when I pop over!!!!!

Mario, be sure to have a full 'dive' report on how this no pillow talk thing goes. Help educate the rest of us poor saps.

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
....Speaking of being mischeivious.. where's Gasman these days? It's kinda dull without the village idiot LOL! (Just kidding) That's what happens when you go to post on a Fri night! hehe

Hey gang just to let you know, Gasman has sort been with out a computer for awhile. Met him while in Toronto last week while there n business (what a hoot). He's heading up for a visit in Ottawa later this week - trust he'll be on-line then!

As for this apparent fun time under the waves..... count me in, as long as we don't get toooo silly comparing things (hehehe)

Sorry about my long delay!!! I'm in another town so I haven't been able to get to a computer. Well, Abby, I would be delightful and thrill to show you around at anyplace and anytime.... One more thing, I definitely can go deeper and longer!!! "It's such a beautiful islands..." Ha Ha Ha! I'm sorry Mario, one's just enough for ya!
afraser

Back
Top Bottom