Honey, I'm Home.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afraser31

Reaction score
Whew! I'm finally home....

How ya' all doing? It's been awhile since I'd left for 3 days Channel Islands dive trip. WOW!!!! :) I had the greatest time of my life since my breakup with my ex-girlfriend. The marine life were absolutely marvelous. I saw batrays, seals, horn-sharks (nightdive), lots of bugs, and tons of fishes. I couldn't name them 'cause I haven't spend enough time looking through the fish book but there're abundant everywhere. Most of my dives were between 40 to 70 feet. I went halibut hunting but I was unable to bag one. Only one of our trip coordinator managed to bag a 14-16 lbs halibut. Well, I can chat a whole lot more but I have so much things to take care of since I've been gone..

P.S. I've been booked for next year!!! Wannna go? Let me know. I can get information.

afraser

WOW!
Sounds like you had a good time with plenty to tell...so start typing lol xxxx

Glad you had a good time.

Welcome home, afraser.... and wow... you can do all that in the Channel Islands?

C'mon, don't hold back - tell us more!

:eek:

The Channel Islands are local to me... I get to go out there quite frequently and they never disappoint. San Clemente is my favorite!

Looks like i am missing out on a lot in the Channel Islands!!!

Maybe I will have to pop out and pay a visit....but I'd need a guide of the area....Mario? Frasier? Anyone up to a hard task!!!!!

Doubt I'd make it out there for a while, but its nice to dream!

Abby - (from one Brit to another - except I've lived out of the UK for most of my life!).... aren't there Channel Islands in the British Isles? I'm really confused... that's why I was amazed at what afraser said he saw...

Can you clarify this for me?

Ta.
:)

Alison, The Channel Islands we're talking about now are located off of the California coast. It's great out here, anytime you're in the area... look me up and I'll show you everything that's worth seeing. :wink:

Abby, Hard Task heh... We'll have to chit-chat about this one! :D

Mario - thanks for the link... your Channel Islands look beautiful.. and you know if I'm ever in the area I'll be calling on you to show me a 'good time'! =-x

Ciao, smooth talker...
:)

Fraiser...looks like you'd be the one having to show me round the Channel Islands (sorry hun!).....I think Mario will have his hands full with Alison!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom