Honduras-Anthony's Key Resort $599 (7 nights)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finflipper

Reaction score
Hi,

I just learned about a great dive resort with a great package price and thought I'd share it with everyone.

Honduras-Anthony's Key Resort
Package includes 7 nights accommodations in a hill standard room, airport transfers, welcome drink, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, free entrance to Roatan Museum, daily dolphin show presentation,
3 single tank boat dives daily,
2 single tank night dives weekly, tanks, weights, and weight belt. The cost is $599 (without air)
The dates for this package 8/1/02 - 11/22/02
or 12/1/02 - 12/20/02

If you have any questions, let me know.

Hi Buff,

I'm not sure what the airfare costs from
Minneapolis, Minnesota for this trip. You can try calling 800-348-3872 (option 2) Divers Direct Travel and see if they can get you a great deal on air fare. You can ask for Marian and she'll help you. I called to try and get a fare, but she needed to work on it because the first fare she got was way too high $1,148. If you'd rather email try TravelExperts@DiversDirect.com

You may want to check out the other dive trips on the Divers Direct website
www.diversdirect.com/travel/divespecials
If you do decide to take a trip - please tell them that Nancy B. referred you.

I enjoyed looking at your profile and wonder what a skin diver is doing living in Minneapolis, Minnesota? You should be living here in Florida. We have some great diving.

Take care,
Finflipper

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom