Homemade GoPro tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Light test at 15 feet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376444332.812510.jpg

Is says wide, but don't think its wide enough for GoPro's FOV.

Yeah, that's why many folks use 2 lights. I'll probably be ordering 2 Archon D11Vs tomorrow. They each have 110 degree spread. I may not be able to test them in the water till my cruise next month. I'll report on my initial thoughts once I receive them.

I guess I could do a pre-test in my pool at night. LOL

I may have to come over to the pool also. Last year it was Isaac this year it looks like Erin. I wondering if I'll ever get to go on this trip.

I may have to come over to the pool also. Last year it was Isaac this year it looks like Erin. I wondering if I'll ever get to go on this trip.
What trip you referring too?

To the Flower Gardens off Texas Coast. Got another storm brewing down there

Yeah, I saw that system on the weather app earlier. This time of the year is a pain. These storms pop-up everywhere at anytime. That system your referring to is right in the area I will be cruising to next month. I sure hope that area is clear when I head down.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom