Home compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know that some folks here probably have home compressors and do their own fills. Any suggestions as to a reliable, affordable compressor for non-commercial use? The ones that I've seen advertised seem pretty expensive, but my guess is that there are probably some less expensive models that are marketed for other applications that might fit the bill.

Anybody with experience care to comment?

Thanks in advance,
Grier

Mine's an "Aerosub" - nice little 4 stage. Got it used at about a sixth of the new price. On the downside, I doubt I can get parts for it if I ever need 'em and I have to repack the filters myself.
Rick

You just have to be their at the right time! I bought mine this year from a fire dept. in WA. for $700.00 I Live in Michigan, and have a friend that is an over the road truck driver that was on his way out to Wa.,at the same time I found it,andhe picked it up the for me. Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom