Hollis ST Elite System with LX2 weight pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seba76

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm still looking for a recreational BCD (diving warm water only, single tank). I want to have integrated weight pocket for comfort.
I initially select the Xdeep Ghost Deluxe, but heard that the integrated weight system is quite bad.

Now I just see some picture of the ST ELITE SYSTEM for traveler (ultra streamlined ST22 wing, Aluminum backplate 2.0, Delrin cam bands and Backplate backpad 2.0) + Weight pocket LX2.

The setup looks very nice and light, however I do not find any review of someone who test it. Neither the weight pocket who seems to be very new.
Any opinion on this configuration?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm still looking for a recreational BCD (diving warm water only, single tank). I want to have integrated weight pocket for comfort.
I initially select the Xdeep Ghost Deluxe, but heard that the integrated weight system is quite bad.

Now I just see some picture of the ST ELITE SYSTEM for traveler (ultra streamlined ST22 wing, Aluminum backplate 2.0, Delrin cam bands and Backplate backpad 2.0) + Weight pocket LX2.

The setup looks very nice and light, however I do not find any review of someone who test it. Neither the weight pocket who seems to be very new.
Any opinion on this configuration?

Thanks
It only started to ship very recently. There was a review of it on YouTube by Jill Heinerth (sp?).

I am waiting for the "Elite" version to arrive.

Thank you for the video link. Looks great, I just asked my local dealer if it's available in EU and to provide me a quote.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom