Hollis SMS100D LG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pullnglide

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
[h=2]
icon1.gif
FS Hollis SMS100D LG[/h]
$475. BC is in very good shape, it probably has about 150 freshwater dives and 2 saltwater dives. It's always been very well taken care of as you can see. The dual bladder hose has been removed and dump valve put on since I dive a drysuit but it can be put back on in less than a minute. A shorter inflator hose has also been put on the bladder I primarily use (original hose also included). Dump valve has been moved to the top. The bungees have been changed to a "loop" style and d-rings have been put on the waist belt. Size is LG, I am 5'9 220lbs and fits me well over a wet or drysuit. Only thing not included are the 2 black 1lb weights on the shoulders and the Z-knife on the waist belt. I am in Panama City at least once a month, next time is September 11-13. I live in West Central GA so pickup can also be arranged in this area or I can ship it. Contact with any questions. Thanks.​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg