Closed: Hollis SMS100 Double bladder wing for an SMS100 single bladder wing- Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a Hollis SMS100 double bladder wing only (not the wing with a harness set- up). It has less than a dozen freshwater only dives. Nothing wrong with it,... just more than I need. I use the wing for my rebreather & the double bladder is too much. Wanting an SMS100 single bladder wing. I am not interested in any other style wings. Anyone with an SMS100 single bladder wing in need of a double bladder? I would like to swap.

I do not want to leave a gaping hole in the over cover, exposing the primary bladder in a cave environment.
While your SMS100 has more (resale) value than my Oxycheq Recon, I removed the secondary bladder and patched the holes with some Cordura fabric on both sides.
I used it it cave environments until it was replaced with another BC.

Last edited:
One thing to consider and I didn't mention it before. I initially plugged the inflator and dump valve adn was fine with it.
I finally decided to pull the bladder and patch the hole since the Recon really has no resale value and in my case single bladder vented easier than when it was doubled. Just passing that along since the Recon and SMS100 bladders are very similar.
May want to pull it and give it a try in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom