Hollis SMS 75 Fitment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Guy has upgraded the bunjees as well

4425A9EE-7383-4975-B5D6-3AD6E84DCC48.jpeg
0856F932-8131-42C9-B82A-AF3F99D35356.jpeg

Yes, the stock bungees are just awful. Very stiff, but easy enough to replace with something slightly stretchier. Good luck with it!
Thanks Mate! I’m just worried it won’t fit right and I wasn’t sure if it was adjustable to my size. I’ve had mixed help and some say you can and Some say you can’t so I’m trying to work out if I should grab the bargain or not hahah

Thanks Mate! I’m just worried it won’t fit right and I wasn’t sure if it was adjustable to my size. I’ve had mixed help and some say you can and Some say you can’t so I’m trying to work out if I should grab the bargain or not hahah

I could be wrong, but I believe the only sizing differences are the lengths of the shoulder pads. It's pretty seriously adjustable, so you should be able to get it adjusted to your size without that much effort.

With a little more effort, you can treat it fairly similar to a BPW and get it VERY custom adjusted. I pulled all of the webbing off of my SMS100 and removed the buckles and shoulder pads and used some tubular webbing to hold everything in place.

Price is really good and do you mean it will feel large because of the xxl size or because thats the BCD in general? I’ll be doing open water SM and wreck diving
because of size and if you are doing wreck go with steel 100's or 120's

H
I could be wrong, but I believe the only sizing differences are the lengths of the shoulder pads. It's pretty seriously adjustable, so you should be able to get it adjusted to your size without that much effort.

With a little more effort, you can treat it fairly similar to a BPW and get it VERY custom adjusted. I pulled all of the webbing off of my SMS100 and removed the buckles and shoulder pads and used some tubular webbing to hold everything in place.
Thanks mate, do you have any Photos of your 100? That’s sounds like a good idea!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom