Hollis S38 wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefvagabond

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hollis S38 wing for sale, $200 + shipping.

This wing has had 32 dives and is in excellent condition. It has been well taken care of, washed thoroughly after every dive and stored partially inflated.

It has 38 lbs of lift and can be used with or without a single tank adapter on a backplate system. I also replaced the stock hose with a corrugated hose which stretches and I removed the plastic knob on the dump valve.

Give this wing a new lease on life! It deserves to get wet!
Ships from Northern California or available for pick up if you're near by; no shipping charges if picked up.

s38.jpg

Last edited:
if that price comes down some in the future i'd be interested

Sure, I'll post a photo of the wing on a plate later tonight. And just to be exact, it's a 38lb wing, not 40.

---------- Post added January 17th, 2015 at 02:04 AM ----------

Here are some pictures of the wing on a backplate for reference. The backplate is not for sale.

imgur: the simple image sharer
imgur: the simple image sharer

I couldn't post the pics directly right now, scubaboard doesn't work very well from my phone browser.

Back
Top Bottom