Hollis S38 wing question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you're in business. Good to hear there's no damage.

I definitely am in business and I am itching to get back in my new gear and go dive ASAP!!! :D

I almost forgot to tell you...I left my wing sitting with air in it for about an hour after re-seating the elbow and washer and it held it's firmness the entire time.

Wing inflators are usually shorter than standard BC's but it results in easier air release via the inflator and less change of dragging the inflator on the bottom
Give it a chance - middle of your chest is a good location. That's where mine sits (Hollis S25) - just below my shoulder D-ring.

That sounds like good advice...I will definitely give it a fair chance. Thanks again for all your input on this thread.

Cool, glad you got it sorted, cheers for the update.

As my buddy from Australia would say...No worries mate!!! :D Thanks for all the information, it has been a big help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom