Closed Hollis M3 Mask with Box. Saint-Gobain Glass! $65 shipped.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Very good condition, only used on about 50 dives. Only selling because I found a mask that fits my face a little better (Hollis M1). Skirt and strap are in good shape, glass is unmarked and free of scratches. You can see me wearing this mask on a dive in my profile photo/avatar.

Let me know if you have any questions! Asking price of $65 includes shipping and fees. This is a very high end mask and that is less than half retail price! Would trade for a Hollis M4.

Will ship USPS First Class mail same day if paid by 3pm. Should be at your door in 2-3 days anywhere in CONUS!

DSCF1246.JPG

DSCF1242.JPG

DSCF1247.JPG

I think I have this priced pretty well, but for the sake of clarity –– that is $65 OBO.

Mask is not in my rotation, just sits around in case I drop a tank on my main mask. Would really like this to go somewhere it can get some use!

Back
Top Bottom