Closed Hollis Katana 2

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teamkarst2.0

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hollis Katana 2 - $450 for everything (modifications, shipping, etc). Dove for one year, in good condition. Will come set up, with a Halcyon cutting tool on the left shoulder. Will come with the additional modifications that can be done to it. Feel free to DM for additional pictures/questions. Specs: SMS Katana 2 Single - Hollis

Attachments

• 42D1B4AE-EAEE-4187-832B-D4964067D8AB.jpeg
    42D1B4AE-EAEE-4187-832B-D4964067D8AB.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 144
Hi! This is one-size-fits-all.
hank you. I'm trying to DM you since a couple of days and I'm having some issues with sending this message. Can you please DM with me more details e.g. what kind of adjustments did you do, if you could sent me some pictures from different angles, I would appreciate.

hank you. I'm trying to DM you since a couple of days and I'm having some issues with sending this message. Can you please DM with me more details e.g. what kind of adjustments did you do, if you could sent me some pictures from different angles, I would appreciate.
Hi there! Direct messaging was not working for me either. The main adjustment I made was just cutting some of the excess harness length off since I’m not a particularly large person. Attached is another picture of the back. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Attachments

• 82C56922-5A46-43FC-BCAC-5E55A0891485.jpeg
    82C56922-5A46-43FC-BCAC-5E55A0891485.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 75
DMs have been disabled for new members to cut down on scammers.

Hi there! Direct messaging was not working for me either. The main adjustment I made was just cutting some of the excess harness length off since I’m not a particularly large person. Attached is another picture of the back. Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Can you measure the harness length? I'm small too but I want to be on the safe side, so it's not too short.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom