Closed Hollis f1 LT 2XL.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

211ratsbud

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
130 or best offer shipped. Used for 2 dives.
20220320_203004.jpg
20220320_202950.jpg

What size booties/drysuit boots were you wearing with these? Trying to gauge how large the foot pocket is.

What size booties/drysuit boots were you wearing with these? Trying to gauge how large the foot pocket is.
They're big. I wear these with a drysuit boot size of 14 and they fit perfect. I think they'd be fine at least 1 size in either direction. Smaller than 13 I would shoot for XL. All in US shoe sizes.

Great fins.

Nuts… I think I will need an XL based on what you’re saying. Thanks for the help!

Nuts… I think I will need an XL based on what you’re saying. Thanks for the help!

Great fins for ds diving. I think they closely resemble a heavy D6 Eddy fin. The Eddy's are a little stiffer but too light for me (in a ds).

Great fins for ds diving. I think they closely resemble a heavy D6 Eddy fin. The Eddy's are a little stiffer but too light for me (in a ds).

That’s exactly what I’m going for. I’m switching to a drysuit this year, but I don’t know exactly what size boot I will be. I know I’ll be XXL boots in a Santi suit, but other brands I don’t know. I have XL Jets, a bit small, had XL Dive Rite XTs and those were great but just physically massive.

That’s exactly what I’m going for. I’m switching to a drysuit this year, but I don’t know exactly what size boot I will be. I know I’ll be XXL boots in a Santi suit, but other brands I don’t know. I have XL Jets, a bit small, had XL Dive Rite XTs and those were great but just physically massive.

Personally I would think if you have those try them with whatever suit you get and then you can gauge what you'll need + or -

Not sure where you're located but you could always ask around to try someone's fins.

Yeah, I did that on here, but no luck.

Yeah, I did that on here, but no luck.
It helps if you actually list where you're located?

47°9′S 123°43′W is the middle of the ocean?

Honestly I have 2XL Jets and 2XL F1's I's be happy to let you try... but you might as well live on the moon for all I know, lol

It helps if you actually list where you're located?

47°9′S 123°43′W is the middle of the ocean?

Honestly I have 2XL Jets and 2XL F1's I's be happy to let you try... but you might as well live on the moon for all I know, lol
He’s in Savannah, a few clicks away from you.
while I haven’t tried the LT version the regular rubber F1 2xl is huge, I have a pair that are free for the shipping cost.

Back
Top Bottom