Hollis F1 fin size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So did you get them and how did they fit?
I did get a regular size but the Trilastic boots had too thick sole to fit in. I got booties with a thinner sole and they fit in perfectly.

My advice, get xl if you're wearing bulkier boots or dry suit boots.

I just bought an OS drysuit with a size 12 boot (they're attached) My jets are XL (10-12) spring straps which is obviously too small and the Jet Fins Max XL (11-13) spring straps which do fit well, but I'm a paddle fin boy. Looked at the F1 today and at the XXL size, which eyeballing and taking measurements would seem to work. Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

Hello all!

I really love these fins. In fact I was looking for one of this kind of fins (SP Jet Fins, Hollis F1...) and I think this fins are the best choice. Nevertheless I'm not sure if Regular size is the right for me (I have an 'euro 39' and my wetboots are an 'euro 40' (that's means: UK 6 and USA 7). My drysuit has a 4mm compresed soft boots, so I hope wear the regular size (maybe with a rock boot). My dealer is going to bring me a pair of this fins in order to check the right size for me (if the regular is too big for me i can reject the sale).

Do you think the regular size is the right size for me?

Hollis F1 regular are a little but too small for Hollis Rock Boots 8. I would recommend XL for this size.

Back
Top Bottom