Hollis F1 Fin - First Impressions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm trying to figure out F1 sizing as well, so can you clarify; when you say "regular" in the quote above, do you mean size L?

Thanks

Henrik

On the heel of the fins is printed REGULAR and according to the invoice from the LDS they are considered Large.

I am interested in why the material for the fins went from rubber to elastomer/plastic and now back to rubber. It would seem that the characteristics of the fin during the kick would be different for the two materials.

On a new note... my wife has adjusted the fin straps to the smallest size and tried them with her size 7 5mm neoprene boots and says they seem to be much more snug. The foot pocket easily absorbed the boot with the extra spacing to the side of the boot seeming to disappear as the footpocket changed shape with the boot. She said it was comfortable enough though and is looking forward to trying them in the water.

On the heel of the fins is printed REGULAR and according to the invoice from the LDS they are considered Large.

Thanks for the clarification.

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom