Hollis Explorer for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rafal1676

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi I have for sale barley used Hollis Explorer with tank. I’m selling it like a rest of my equipment because of my health problems.
Price is $850 plus shipping. Thanks

unfortunately Hollis stopped production of the explorer and discontinued support for it; probably not going to be a lot of interest but good luck.

Hollis has discontinued the Hollis Explorer SCR. Additionally they are ending support and parts immediately for the unit. This effectively takes these units out of long term service.

Hollis is providing a trade in value up to $2,000 for trading in their explorer unit and upgrading to a Hollis Prism 2. Contact the Dive Georgia Tec team at gotec@divegeorgia.com or 404-285-8600 x832 on trading in your Hollis Explorer unit and upgrading to the Hollis Prism.

To ensure ease of service, the company has entered into an agreement with Huish Outdoors that will allow Hollis Rebreathers to focus on its core rebreather business, production and R&D, while leveraging many of Huish’s worldwide distribution channels and Hollis brand sales representatives, simplifying order processing and servicing. Parts and accessories for the Hollis Prism 2 are available for purchase now, and by mid-September we expect first availability of new Prism 2’s and factory service from Salt Lake City.

Due to the discontinued development of the Explorer, as of today we are discontinuing the product and cancelling all backorders. We understand there is a large customer base of Explorer users who need support, for which we will announce the sole source for common Explorer parts including annual service kits and repair parts shortly. We will not be offering factory service on the Explorer or the LSS electronics, but we will be working with each customer to return or discuss alternative solutions for the heads provided to AUP

Hi I have for sale barley used Hollis Explorer with tank. I’m selling it like a rest of my equipment because of my health problems.
Price is $850 plus shipping. Thanks

Any chance that you still have this unit? I need some parts. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom