Hollis Biodry FX100 Drysuit - opnions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BB1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

Currently looking at the Hollis drysuit as its the closest to my size in an off the peg suit.

I don't see many reviews for it here or out in the wider web?!?

Anyone got any experience of these?

Does it really stretch that much?

How accurate is the Hollis size guide?

My son has one and loves it. I'll ask him to log on and post up a complete review about the fit etc.

I have about a dozen or so dives on mine now. If anything I would say it shrank(or at least fits better). I think the exterior fabric loosens a little after a few dives. I am finding more mobility in the suit now. I bought an XL front zip off mail order. No problems with the fit. I'm 5-11 ~200lbs in shape. Seems just fine for an XL except the feet. The "socks" area is large for my 11s. Seems it would fit a 13 or so. I'm looking to add rock boots and a P valve soon. The biggest drawback is that it doesn't dry very fast. The exterior fabric retains water(maybe affects bouyancy too). Not great for multiple dives on a single day. I would buy another.

Back
Top Bottom