Holland America dive operators - T&C, Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KTwo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anybody know who Holland America uses for their dive ops in Grand Turk and Grand Cayman? I'm cruising there (as well as Costa Maya) in December.

Newly certified OW diver and I'm torn about whether to sign up through the cruise line or strike out on my own. I know a lot of it depends on the dive operator that the cruise line uses in each port.

No dive excursion currently scheduled for Costa Maya so I'll leave that for when I make a decision about cruise line/no cruise line in the other ports and look for a local dive op.

Thx
-K2

Thanks - exactly the information I was looking for. I think that Oasis Divers appears to be the cruise operator in Grand Turk.

-K2

I did the HAL dive in GC last December. It was a cattle boat with more than 20 divers that they broke into two groups. We still ended up together underwater and it was way too many people. HAL uses Dreamtime at Costa Maya. Lucked out there, there were only five of us on the dive and my buddy was the divemaster. That was great, because I only had seven dives at that point.

I did the HAL dive in GC last December. It was a cattle boat with more than 20 divers that they broke into two groups. We still ended up together underwater and it was way too many people. HAL uses Dreamtime at Costa Maya. Lucked out there, there were only five of us on the dive and my buddy was the divemaster. That was great, because I only had seven dives at that point.

Was it Oasis Divers who were the local operator? Thanks for the info on Costa Maya.

-K2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom