holiday diving on Vancouver Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cram

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I'm a Vancouver-area diver visiting the Island for the next couple weeks and I'd like to get as much diving in as I can while I'm here. I've already got in touch with a couple shops/charters but if any locals are interested in introducing me to some shore dives please let me know!

I'm staying in the Duncan area so anywhere between Victoria and Nanaimo are within reach.

Hey Dustin,

I might be up for a little diving over New year's week-end somewhere on the island. Have you had a chance to check out the shore diving around Duncan? Are there any charter boats operating there? I think the Boeing 737 airplane artificial reef is nearby in Chemainus, correct? That might be worth checking out

Maybe some of the usual suspects from Vancouver want to come out for an overnighter? Might be a little far for a day-trip...

I think the Boeing 737 airplane artificial reef is nearby in Chemainus, correct?
Yep, I've already got a couple dives booked with Peter Luckham to do some diving out of Chemainus on Tuesday.

I might be up for a little diving over New year's week-end somewhere on the island.
Sounds good, let me know if that works out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom