Hola from Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShamikB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi everyone!

I am a SSI dive instructor from India, living and diving in Cozumel since last one year. Though been a scuba board member since 2016, this is the first time I am actually posting here :) Hope to interact with ya'all , share stories and experiences and if you are in town, meet up for a cerveza or two.

Happy bubbles!
Shamik

Glad you’re here. Which op. do you prefer to dive with in Coz.?

Thank you! I work for a dive center in Cozumel, not sure naming it would be appropriate :).

Welcome to the forums! Certainly up to you, but some people on here with other Cozumel dive ops have it listed in their forum signature on each message, or on their profile page.

Have you found any good Indian food in Cozumel?

Welcome to the forums! Certainly up to you, but some people on here with other Cozumel dive ops have it listed in their forum signature on each message, or on their profile page.

Have you found any good Indian food in Cozumel?

Thanks. For Indian food, there are two Indian restaurants on the island which are open currently. Hindu and Bombay Delights, both are okayish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom