Hola from Cozumel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I posted an introduction in another area, but looks like it needed to be here.

I just found this board and what a great find! I look forward to lots of dive talk and providing useful inormation when I can.

I live and work in Cozumel as a Dive shop owner/operator and I am a PADI Instructor.

I just wanted to say "HI" and I'll be participating on this board now as time permits!

Dive safe!

I did a wonderful drift snorkle trip in Coz a couple of years ago. Now that my spouse and I have been certified we are looking forward to visiting your area again to do some real diving!

The viz was great and the water warm. It makes this Kentucky boy dream of the tropics.

I hope the recent unpleasant weather has not caused too much trouble.

KYDan

My gf and I recently got back from a Yucatan trip which included several days of diving on Cozumel. We loved the diving as it is totally different than here on Maui. Cozumel's unique Splendid Toadfish is also a treat. As I see from your website I dove with a competitor :)

Welcome to SB. It's a great place to meet other divers and to find answers to all your diving questions.

My family and I are relocating to the Yucatan theis fall/winter, hopefully we can do some diving together.

Welcome aboard, Christi.

Amazingly (?) I've never been to Cozumel. I'll check out your shop's web site when I get a chance. I will be diving from Belize to Columbia this winter/spring. Who knows... maybe I'll make a side trip!

Enjoy SB... it is a lot of fun and informative as well.

Dr. Bill

Hi Christi. Welcome to SCUBA Board.

You've got a great web site. I'm happy to see yet another active REEF volunteer in the Cozumel dive industry. I hope to meet you on one of my trips to paradise.

Kayla

Good evening Christie.
My wife and I were there for a week last Feb. The water was clear as glass and we had seven wonderful reef drift dives.
We also did a night dive on Paradise reef that was awesome.
We are planning another trip there next Feb during Reading week as I am a Faculty at a local College here in Ontario Canada.
The water temp there was 82 degrees at the surface and an amazing 80 - 81 at 95 feet down. Incredible. The dive before that was in Dec with Santa Claus and we were diving locally in 30 degree water at the surface and 33 down about 30 feet. BRRR. We went in with our 7mil wetsuits for that one. Won't do that again.

Haveagreatone,buthaveone

Regards
Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom