HOG Service CLASS in Montreal. Looking for more people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol...also awaiting further details. Meanwhile I am diving and getting ready to take equipment and possibly wreck specialties in the near future.

Sorry, I've been running around for the past two weeks. I've called Einstein and he tells me there is no update from TDI so he will make the classe according to old material.
I will contact him this week to have date estimates.

Thanks & sorry for the wait.

Sorry, I've been running around for the past two weeks. I've called Einstein and he tells me there is no update from TDI so he will make the classe according to old material.
I will contact him this week to have date estimates.

Thanks & sorry for the wait.

no problem, thank you for the update!

Called them (yesterday they were closed) Stoni is busy he'll call me back tomorrow.

For the question of when should this happen.

Anyone against an upcoming weekend?

I have work during the day and night class at university. After work would be almost impossible, except Mondays and Fridays.

Thanks

ALready booked on a charter with Ottawa based folks on weekend 02 - 03 Jun. My last day at work in the Montreal area is 15 June after which I am being transferred back to Ottawa. Spent the last two years being able to only see sporadically my GF and son on weekends due to work. I would have to see after that as I have some catch up to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom