HOG reg service class at Gilboa Quarry in Ohio, May 24-25th 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
HOG Reg Service class at Gilboa - May 24-25th Saturday and Sunday
I have received an inquiry to have a HOG regulator service class in the Gilboa area. Right now have firm interest from 2 students. I need one more to make it happen. I was planning on being there that weekend for several days to do a class with Doppler but right now there are not enough people signed up to make it go.

In light of this since I have the time off scheduled anyway I am tentatively going to offer the reg class on Saturday and Sunday.

Normal cost of the reg class is 275.00. If I get more than three students I'll drop it to 250.00. Student is responsible for quarry fees and air fills for the reg checkout dives on Sunday

Reg service class is $100.00 deposit by May 15th and is non refundable. The reg class will go on rain or shine as long as I have three students. If you need the course outline email me for it and the required tools/materials list.

If there is any interest I will also offer my Advanced Class on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (2 dives per day plus classroom) or Intro to Tech class on Monday and Tuesday ( 2 dives per day plus classroom) as well.

Reg class will go on rain or shine! As for the other classes if the quarry is open and we can dive, we will. Email me for info on cancellations due to inclement weather - tornado, lightning, locusts, frogs from the sky, etc.​

---------- Post added April 7th, 2014 at 07:58 PM ----------

The service class is a go! I will however not be offering the Advanced and Intro classes. I will be getting my own training with Doppler from Monday on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom