HOG REG CLASSES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be doing classes after the 1st of the year. Strictly one to one, on-demand until the virus is truly under control.
I have always taught them on-demand and never made anyone wait for me to get another student. I have added people when someone requested a class. Those people had to go by the schedule of the original student.

We are working on the new shop now. The pool is in and building up over it. We were building the walls for the bathrooms and showers today in fact. The classroom and shop area will be shaping up over the next two months or so.

The owner and I are agreed in that due to people in our families having health issues, all classes will be one to one.
Or 2 -3 people if they reside in the same household. At some point we will have an area outside when the weather permits and I will be able to teach small groups again.

I don't charge extra for private reg service classes vs group. Never have.
I am no longer teaching them in my home as I have in the past due to the risk now.
I'll let people know when I am ready to start again. When I do, if you want a class, just let me know, give me some dates you can make it, and it'll happen.

An update to the HOG Reg schedule,
Chicago 2 sessions Jan 30/31 and Feb 27/28, Contact Dive Right In Scuba 815-267-1150 to lock in your reservations.

Jacksonville on 30/31 Jan and limited to 4 people ( Non-refundable deposit required ) call 904-646-3828 to make your reservation.

Atlanta on 23/24 Jan and contact Divers Supply Marietta store 770-419-1976 to make your reservation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom