HOG Mask Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really appreciate Jim doing this as well. I am on the road and there is a slight delay for getting some stuff done versus normal.

Really sorry you had mask issues.

I will be sending Jim 3 masks to replace yours. :)

I really appreciate Jim doing this as well. I am on the road and there is a slight delay for getting some stuff done versus normal.

Just shows you that Good Deeds never go Unrewarded.
Now if I could find a LDS with Jims type of service....... Oh will not happen.....
Thanks to All

Well just got the package at the office...... Nice now I have two mask for my class........

Jim you are the best and again HOG has given Great support......

:)

Jim and Cerich, 2 examples of great service. Nice.

Well Yesterday 4 checkout skills Tech dives and all is well. Hell some even without the mask. Jim and HOG are great.

Did a Deep dive today and my HP SPG hose went and Jim put me one in the mail today so I will not miss my Deep dive next saturday. He is a great Rep and just a good person.:support:

Back
Top Bottom