Hog D1 or D2 O2 compatibility

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ECpirates96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Chris, I am seting up some stage regulators and have been moving all my Regulators to HOG. I want to make sure, direct from the source, that the D1 coldwater is compatible to 80% at 3000 psi and 100% at 2250psi. Is that correct? By the way I may have a local dealer that would like to add the line but all I can locate on your site is the address. Thanks :eyebrow:

Chris, I am seting up some stage regulators and have been moving all my Regulators to HOG. I want to make sure, direct from the source, that the D1 coldwater is compatible to 80% at 3000 psi and 100% at 2250psi. Is that correct? By the way I may have a local dealer that would like to add the line but all I can locate on your site is the address. Thanks :eyebrow:
I think the numbers are a little higher than that( i seem to remember 2400/3400 or something to that effect) but either way, I have 6 hog d1 colds that I freely interchange between 100%/50%/bottom mix on my deco/stage bottles

Back
Top Bottom